JUNGLELABᵀᴹ Artists Guide
Getting Started Upload, create, and transact digital assets on the Liquid Bitcoin Network
New Users can upgrade to a artist account in their profile, just send examples of your work. Your application will be reviewed by our team and we'll reach out to let you know if you’ve been accepted.
Who can publish their assets here?
JungleLab is a curated physical and digital assets marketplace focused solely on Bitcoin Liquid Lightning Culture.
New functionality to the platform, like the ability to tip artists directly, toggle between currencies, and leave comments on a particular digital asset. One of the most extensive updates was an encrypted messaging system, which leverages the Nostr protocol based on cryptographic keys.
💡load your wallet with bitcoin, lightning, liquid.. Simple..💡Use Codec: MPEG-4 AAC, H.264 for best video results
When uploading video content to Junglelab, it's important to ensure that your files are properly optimized for streaming and viewing. Here are some recommended settings for H.264 AVI uploads on Junglelab:
- 1.Video size: Junglelab recommends that you upload videos in a standard resolution that is compatible with most devices, such as 720p (1280 x 720 pixels) or 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels). Higher resolutions may take longer to upload and may not be compatible with all devices.
- 2.Bitrate: The bitrate of your video determines the quality of the video stream. Junglelab recommends using a bitrate of 5-10 Mbps for 720p video and 10-20 Mbps for 1080p video.
- 3.Frame rate: Junglelab recommends using a frame rate of 24, 25, or 30 frames per second (fps) for video uploads.
- 4.Audio: Junglelab supports stereo audio in MP4 or AAC format, with a sample rate of 44.1 kHz and a bitrate of at least 128 kbps.
- 5.Encoding: When encoding your video for upload to Junglelab, we recommend using the H.264 video codec in an AVI container. This will ensure that your video is properly optimized for streaming on our platform.
- 1.Prepare your files: Before you upload your work to Junglelab, make sure your files are properly prepared. If you're uploading images, ensure they are in a high resolution, and consider using a file format such as JPEG or PNG. If you're uploading videos or audio files, ensure they are in a compatible format and are of high quality.
- 2.Add metadata: When you upload your work to Junglelab, be sure to add metadata to your files. This metadata can include information such as the title of your work, a description, tags or keywords that describe your work, and the type of medium used. This information will make it easier for other users to find and discover your work.
- 3.Consider licensing: If you want to protect your work and ensure that others can't use it without your permission, consider licensing your work. Junglelab offers different licensing options, including Creative Commons licenses, which allow you to share your work with others while retaining certain rights.
- 4.Choose the right categories: When uploading your work to Junglelab, be sure to choose the right categories and tags for your work. This will make it easier for other users to find your work and help you get discovered by potential clients, collaborators, and fans.
- 5.Be respectful: Finally, when uploading your work to Junglelab, be sure to respect the platform and other users. Don't upload work that is offensive, infringes on the rights of others, or violates our community guidelines.
When uploading video content to IPFS as an artist, it's important to ensure that your videos are properly optimized for fast and efficient delivery to viewers. Here are some tips for optimizing your video content for IPFS:
- 1.Use the right file format: IPFS supports a variety of video formats, but some are more efficient than others. For best results, use the H.264 video codec in an MP4 container. This format is widely supported and provides good compression for high-quality video.
- 2.Choose the right resolution: Higher resolutions can result in larger file sizes, which can slow down the delivery of your video. Choose a resolution that is appropriate for the content and device, such as 720p or 1080p.
- 3.Optimize bitrate: The bitrate determines the quality of your video and the speed at which it can be delivered. To ensure fast delivery, use a bitrate of 5-10 Mbps for 720p video and 10-20 Mbps for 1080p video.
- 4.Optimize encoding settings: When encoding your video for IPFS, use a multi-pass encoding technique for better compression and quality. Use an appropriate number of reference frames and choose an appropriate keyframe interval.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your video content is properly optimized for IPFS, making it faster and more efficient for your viewers to access and enjoy your work. If you have any questions or need additional assistance,
When selling artwork online, it's important to present your work in the best possible way to attract potential buyers. This includes using high-quality images that showcase your artwork in its best light. Here are some best practices for image sizes when selling artwork as an artist:
- 1.Use high-resolution images: When taking photographs of your artwork, use a high-resolution camera or smartphone to capture the details of your work. Aim for a minimum resolution of 300 dpi (dots per inch) for your images to ensure that they are sharp and detailed.
- 2.Consider the size of the artwork: When uploading images of your artwork, ensure that the size of the image reflects the size of the artwork. Larger artwork will require larger images to showcase the details.
- 3.Optimize for web: Optimize your images for the web by compressing them to reduce their file size without losing too much quality. This will help to ensure that your images load quickly on your website or online marketplace.
- 4.Use multiple angles: Provide potential buyers with multiple images from different angles to help them better visualize the artwork. This can include close-up shots of details, as well as images of the artwork in context, such as on a wall.
- 5.Use consistent dimensions: Consistency is important when it comes to presenting your artwork. Use consistent image dimensions for all of your artwork to create a professional and cohesive look on your website or online marketplace.
By following these best practices for image sizes, you can help ensure that your artwork is presented in the best possible way, making it more attractive to potential buyers and increasing your chances of making a sale.